The Clinitron® Rite Hite® Air Fluidized Therapy Unit combines air-fluidized and low air loss therapies to provide the highest level of wound care for patients with complex wound care needs.
• Rite Hite® system aids in transfers and changing patient positions
• Low interface pressure
• Superior microclimate management surfaces
• Medical grade, silicone-coated bead fluidization improves patient comfort
• Electric head of bed articulation accommodates patients with respiratory complications
• Bed height adjustment aids in patient positioning and egress and improves working height for caregivers
The Clinitron® Rite Hite® Air Fluidized Therapy Unit is intended as a healing environment for compromised skin by minimizing the forces that cause tissue breakdown: pressure, shear, friction, heat, and moisture.
Flaps and Grafts
Standard Length: 84"
Overall Length: 92(1/2)"
Standard Width: 36" (Siderails off); 42" (Siderails on)
Standard Height: 21(1/2)"
Therapeutic Patient Weight Limit: 350lb
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.