The Clinitron® Rite Hite® Air Fluidized Therapy Unit combines air-fluidized and low air loss therapies to provide the highest level of wound care for patients with complex wound care needs.
• Rite Hite® system aids in transfers and changing patient positions
• Low interface pressure
• Superior microclimate management surfaces
• Medical grade, silicone-coated bead fluidization improves patient comfort
• Electric head of bed articulation accommodates patients with respiratory complications
• Bed height adjustment aids in patient positioning and egress and improves working height for caregivers
The Clinitron® Rite Hite® Air Fluidized Therapy Unit is intended as a healing environment for compromised skin by minimizing the forces that cause tissue breakdown: pressure, shear, friction, heat, and moisture.
|500lb or more capacity|
|Accommodates bariatric patient|
|Head elevation adjustable||●|
|Independent pressure zones||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Flaps and Grafts
Standard Length: 84"
Overall Length: 92(1/2)"
Standard Width: 36" (Siderails off); 42" (Siderails on)
Standard Height: 21(1/2)"
Therapeutic Patient Weight Limit: 350lb
Hill-Rom is a leading global provider of medical technologies and programs focusing on improving clinical and economic outcomes. Their portfolio includes patient support systems, safe patient handling equipment, wound management solutions, clinical workflow solutions, physical examination instruments, EMR-connected monitoring, OR products, medical equipment rentals and service.