CoFlex® AFD is an all-in-one foam pad dressing and cohesive bandage. An easy, cost-effective wound management solution.
• Waterproof film layer over foam pad prevents leakage and contamination
• Non-adherent to wound bed to avoid trauma during dressing changes
• Provides controlled compression and will not constrict over time
• Expands to conform to wound cavity to manage exudate
• All-in-one cohesive bandage minimizes dressing time
• Soft and comfortable base for patient comfort
• Not made with natural rubber latex
• Sterile and non-sterile options available
CoFlex® AFD is indicated for use in lightly to heavily exuding partial- and full-thickness wounds, including pressure injuries and diabetic ulcers, first- and second-degree burns, and donor sites. These dressings may also be used over debrided and partial-thickness wounds.
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
For general wound application, unroll CoFlex® AFD to expose foam pad. Place over wound and wrap. Hand-tear, then seal cohesive bandage to itself.
For venous leg ulcer application, unroll and place foam pad on treated, clean wound. Wrap once at desired tension. Hand-tear and seal bandage by pressing down and meshing together. With foot flexed to 90 degrees, continue application beginning with a circular winding of bandage at base of toes. Proceed up and around the ankle, covering the Achilles tendon. Wrap over the ankle and down to secure the heel. Proceed up the leg in a spiral fashion, each turn covering 50% of the previous turn. End just below the knee.
How often you change the dressing will depend on the stage of the wound. CoFlex® AFD can be left on wounds for up to 5 days; however, regular monitoring of any wound is necessary to determine proper treatment.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.