Cutimed® Epiona® is an innovative 3D matrix wound dressing, which is made from 90% native bovine collagen with 10% calcium-sodium alginate. Mimics the function of a healthy dermis and boosts the wound healing process.
• Accelerated wound healing
• Safe application
• Easy to combine with your current therapies (e.g. compression therapy)
• Excellent hemostatic properties
• Broad indication for treatment of all wounds healing by secondary intention, free of necrotic tissue
• Eliminates harmful factors by binding matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs)
• Enhanced granulation by promoting cell growth
• Promotes wound closure by promoting epithelialization
• Resorbable: no removal necessary
• Can be cut to size
• Treatment intervals up to 72 hours
• Can be folded or rolled up depending on wound type (deep wounds)
• Several layers possible (deep wounds)
Cutimed® Epiona® is intended for use on wounds healing by secondary intention which are free of necrotic tissue, such as: diabetic ulcers, venous ulcers, pressure ulcers, trauma wounds and surgical wounds, and donor sites.
Wounds need to be clean (necrotic/sloughy wound) to start treatment with Cutimed® Epiona®.
Cut to size or fold into wound bed. Several layers are possible. Apply on wound. Choose and apply a secondary dressing: depending on exudate level and wound phase, Cutimed® exudate manager options include: Cutimed® Sorbion®, Cutimed® Siltec®.
No need to remove Cutimed® Epiona®. The dressing will be resorbed. Another dressing can be applied directly onto the wound. Cutimed® Epiona® should be reapplied at intervals of up to 72 hours. Please change secondary dressing regularly regardless of Cutimed® Epiona®'s absorbability.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.