ComfortFoam™ is a self-adherent silicone foam dressing with soft silicone contact layer, flexible absorbent polyurethane foam pad, and vapor permeable, moisture-proof outer film.
• Silicone adhesive is gentle to both wound bed and skin
• Absorbs exudate while minimizing risk of maceration
• Provides thermal insulation and protection
• Can be safely worn for several days depending on wound condition and exudate levels
• Not made with natural rubber latex
• Water-resistant backing
ComfortFoam™ is indicated for moderate to heavily exuding partial- and full-thickness wounds including: pressure injuries, diabetic ulcers, arterial ulcers, venous ulcers, and traumatic wounds.
ComfortFoam™ should not be used on people who are sensitive or allergic to silicone and/or any other contents of the dressing.
Store in a dry location at room temperature (59°F-86°F).
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.