• Silicone adhesive is gentle to both wound bed and skin
• Absorbs exudate while minimizing risk of maceration
• Provides thermal insulation and protection
• Can be safely worn for several days depending on wound condition and exudate levels
• Not made with natural rubber latex
• Water-resistant backing
ComfortFoam™ is indicated for moderate to heavily exuding partial- and full-thickness wounds including: pressure injuries, diabetic ulcers, arterial ulcers, venous ulcers, and traumatic wounds.
ComfortFoam™ should not be used on people who are sensitive or allergic to silicone and/or any other contents of the dressing.
Store in a dry location at room temperature (59°F-86°F).
|Antimicrobial format available||●|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Usable on infected wounds|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
DermaRite is a producer of skin care, wound care, nutrition, and infection control products, devoted to improving the lives of patients and caregivers across all health care settings.