Cuticell® is a sterile ointment dressing designed to prevent tissue ingrowth and maintain a moist wound environment.
• Smooth acetate knit fabric is lint-free and does not fray when cut to size
• Allows exudate to drain freely into an absorbent secondary dressing
• Low-adherent and soothing to minimize pain at dressing changes
• Simple handling without release paper for easy application
• Permeable to air and exudate to prevent occlusive effects
• Supports a moist wound environment to promote healing
• Will not charge the wound with excess ointment
• Small mesh size prevents tissue ingrowth
• Suitable for patients with sensitive skin
Cuticell® is indicated for use on superficial exuding wounds such as: first- and second-degree burns, cuts and abrasions, lacerations, radiation injuries and donor and recipient skin graft sites.
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.