Cuticell® is a sterile ointment dressing designed to prevent tissue ingrowth and maintain a moist wound environment.
• Smooth acetate knit fabric is lint-free and does not fray when cut to size
• Allows exudate to drain freely into an absorbent secondary dressing
• Low-adherent and soothing to minimize pain at dressing changes
• Simple handling without release paper for easy application
• Permeable to air and exudate to prevent occlusive effects
• Supports a moist wound environment to promote healing
• Will not charge the wound with excess ointment
• Small mesh size prevents tissue ingrowth
• Suitable for patients with sensitive skin
Cuticell® is indicated for use on superficial exuding wounds such as: first- and second-degree burns, cuts and abrasions, lacerations, radiation injuries and donor and recipient skin graft sites.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Intact when saturated|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required||●|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Essity is a leading global hygiene and health company, dedicated to improving well-being through products and services. As part of its Personal Care offering, Essity provides innovative, high-quality medical solutions in compression, wound care and orthopedics with renowned brands such as Leukoplast, Cutimed, JOBST, Actimove and Delta-Cast.