Dakin's Solution® Quarter Strength is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial cleanser that is gentle to the skin. Effective against MRSA, VRE, other bacteria, viruses, molds, fungi, and yeast. Also used for odor control.
• Helps prevent and treat infection of the skin and tissue
• Can be used pre- and post-surgery
• Broad-spectrum antimicrobial
• Fights against viruses, bacteria, fungi, yeasts, and molds - including resistant strains such as MRSA and VRE
• No antibiotics, alcohol, or steroids
• No-rinse formula
• Topical antimicrobial effective locally for fewer systemic side effects
For external use only.
Stop use and ask a doctor if redness, irritation, swelling, or pain persists or increases.
Do not use if sensitive to chlorine compounds.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
May bleach clothing.
Store at room temperature (20°C-25°C, 68°F-77°F). Keep container closed when not in use.
Sodium hypochlorite 0.125%
Purified water, sodium bicarbonate, sodium hydroxide
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Pour on Dakin's Solution® Quarter Strength or apply to affected area. For wound management, use as an irrigant, cleanser, or the wetting agent for a wet-to-moist dressing. Apply Dakin's Solution® Quarter Strength once daily for lightly to moderately exudative wounds. Apply twice daily for heavily exudative or highly contaminated wounds. Protect surrounding intact skin with a moisture barrier ointment or skin sealant as needed.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.