DermaFloat® LR is a lateral rotation mattress replacement system that is quiet, comfortable and easy to use.
• Evenly distributes resident's weight and maximizes pressure redistribution
• Integrated low air loss delivery system
• Low shear and friction therapy pad is antibacterial, antifungal, fluid-proof and moisture vapor permeable
• Safety side bolsters provide comfort and support during the rotation cycle
• Rolls up for portability and ease of storage
DermaFloat® LR is recommended for stage 1-4 pressure ulcers, rehabilitation, burns, neurology, dermatology, amputations and pain management.
The DermaFloat® LR is not recommended for use by residents with unstable spinal fractures.
Low air loss
Powered pressure redistribution
Mattress: 2 years
Control unit: 1 year
Mattress dimensions: 36" width; 80" length; 10" depth
Mattress weight limit: 350lb
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.