• Evenly distributes resident's weight and maximizes pressure redistribution
• Integrated low air loss delivery system
• Low shear and friction therapy pad is antibacterial, antifungal, fluid-proof and moisture vapor permeable
• Safety side bolsters provide comfort and support during the rotation cycle
• Rolls up for portability and ease of storage
DermaFloat® LR is recommended for stage 1-4 pressure ulcers, rehabilitation, burns, neurology, dermatology, amputations and pain management.
The DermaFloat® LR is not recommended for use by residents with unstable spinal fractures.
|500lb or more capacity|
|Accommodates bariatric patient|
|Battery backup for power failure|
|Independent pressure zones||●|
|Remote monitoring capabilities|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Low air loss
Powered pressure redistribution
Mattress: 2 years
Control unit: 1 year
Mattress dimensions: 36" width; 80" length; 10" depth
Mattress weight limit: 350lb
Joerns Healthcare is a global manufacturer and national service provider of patient handling and wound care products focused on delivering solutions that improve the lives of patients and care providers. KCI's exclusive distributor of proprietary V.A.C. Therapy Systems in long-term care.