• Variable Pressure Technology and lower pressure enhance patient comfort
• Proprietary internal and external filter system for an extra layer of safety
• Multiple alarm and safety features that protect the patient
• Variety of dressing options available (foam and gauze)
• Large, easy-to-read, color-coded display screens
• 24 to 48 hour battery run times
• Virtually silent operation
• Multi-language capability
• Cost-effective outcomes
The DeRoyal Pro-II Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System is indicated for patients who would benefit from a suction device, particularly as the device may promote wound healing.
The DeRoyal Pro-II Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System is contraindicated in the presence of: necrotic tissue; unexplored or non-enteric fistulas; untreated osteomyelitis; wounds containing malignant tissue; exposed arteries, veins or organs.
Precautions should be taken in the presence of: anticoagulation or active bleeding; difficult wound hemostasis; close proximity of blood vessels, organs, muscle and fascia requiring adequate protection; irradiated vessels and tissue; bony fragments; untreated malnutrition; non-compliance.
|Accommodates large wounds||●|
|Accommodates small wounds||●|
|Antimicrobial interface available||●|
|Portable (under 1lb)||●|
|Single-use – 7 days|
|Single-use – 10 days|
|Single-use – 15 days|
|Single-use – 30 days|
|Usable on closed wounds||●|
|Usable on open wounds||●|
|Variable pressure setting||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
DeRoyal is a U.S. based international manufacturer producing surgical supply delivery programs, surgical accessories, orthopedic supports, critical care products, negative pressure wound therapy and wound care products.