DeRoyal Pro-II Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System is a portable NPWT device for acute and chronic wounds. Full line of dressing kits accessories, and canisters available to hospital and/or home care.
• Variable Pressure Technology and lower pressure enhance patient comfort
• Proprietary internal and external filter system for an extra layer of safety
• Multiple alarm and safety features that protect the patient
• Variety of dressing options available (foam and gauze)
• Large, easy-to-read, color-coded display screens
• 24 to 48 hour battery run times
• Virtually silent operation
• Multi-language capability
• Cost-effective outcomes
The DeRoyal Pro-II Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System is indicated for patients who would benefit from a suction device, particularly as the device may promote wound healing.
The DeRoyal Pro-II Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System is contraindicated in the presence of: necrotic tissue; unexplored or non-enteric fistulas; untreated osteomyelitis; wounds containing malignant tissue; exposed arteries, veins or organs.
Precautions should be taken in the presence of: anticoagulation or active bleeding; difficult wound hemostasis; close proximity of blood vessels, organs, muscle and fascia requiring adequate protection; irradiated vessels and tissue; bony fragments; untreated malnutrition; non-compliance.
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.