The Dolphin Fluid Immersion Simulation (FIS) system prevents and treats wounds by simulating immersion of the patient in a fluid medium.
• Minimizes soft tissue deformation and maintains near normal blood flow
• Automatically adjusts to each patient's weight, surface area and repositioning
• 12 hour battery life allows for active therapy, even during patient transport
• Fits existing bed frames, including ICU, med/surg and bariatric
• Available in bed, wheelchair cushion and stretcher pad configurations
The Dolphin Fluid Immersion Simulation (FIS) is recommended for stage 1-4 pressure ulcers, flap, grafts, rehabilitation, burns, neurology, dermatology, amputations and pain management.
The Dolphin Fluid Immersion Simulation (FIS) is not recommended for use by residents with unstable spinal fractures.
|500lb or more capacity||●|
|Accommodates bariatric patient||●|
|Head elevation adjustable||●|
|Independent pressure zones||●|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Powered pressure redistribution
Mattress: 2 years
Control unit: 1 year
Mattress dimensions: 35", 42" or 48" width; 82" or 88" length; 8" or 10" depth
Mattress weight limit: up to 1,000lb
Joerns Healthcare is a global manufacturer and national service provider of patient handling and wound care products focused on delivering solutions that improve the lives of patients and care providers. KCI's exclusive distributor of proprietary V.A.C. Therapy Systems in long-term care.