eMax™ Classic is a therapeutic support mattress featuring a designated foam section with standard heel slope that provides added protection for heels and lower legs.
• Multilayer foam core provides comfort and support layers for the patient's torso, memory foam heel layer, and a firm base layer for stabilization
• Firm side rails support transport, facilitate ingress/egress, and remind the resident he/she is near the edge of the surface
• Inverted seams and a unique, patent pending, band design helps control infection and infestation
• Zipper- and grommet-absent construction reinforces the integrity of the fire barrier
• Nylon or 4-way stretch covers available
• Raised edge availability for patient reminder system (bolsters)
Storing your surface can be just as important as cleaning the surface when it comes to maintaining the core support and sustaining the life and use of your surface. Here are a few things you should consider when storing your inventory to insure surfaces remain in good condition.
Avoid storing surfaces in a damp area such as a basement or external garage area. These areas can be damp, which can damage and breakdown the materials used in constructing the surface. Keep surfaces away from sharp objects or other furniture edges. Before moving or storing a surface, be sure to thoroughly clean, disinfect, and dry the surface. Always lay the surface flat on a clean, dry surface that is not in direct contact with the floor. Place the surface in a breathable plastic bag whenever possible. (It's a good idea to keep a few surface bags and or boxes on hand.) Do not store anything on top of the surface. Heavy items can cause damage to the surface material as well as possibly damaging the surface core.
Failure to store a surface properly can compromise the construction and integrity of the surface, which may invalidate the remaining warranty.
|500lb or more capacity|
|Accommodates bariatric patient|
|Cell height of 5” or more|
5 years (mattress core, non-prorated)
Encompass Group is one of the leading manufacturers and marketers of reusable textiles, professional apparel, therapeutic support surfaces and disposable and single use medical products.