Energel™ Wound Hydrogel is a sterile and water-soluble gel formulated to maintain a moist wound environment and provide moisture to a dry wound. May be used to moisten V.Dox™ Technology dressings.
Energel™ Wound Hydrogel is intended to cover a wound to protect against abrasion, friction, desiccation and contamination.
• For external use only.
• Bleeding should be controlled before application of cover dressings.
• Do not use on patients with known sensitivity to parabens.
• Discard product if packaging is damaged or evidence of contamination is present.
• Single use only. Once opened, this product should not be reused due to risk of contamination.
|Variety of sizes|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
1. Cleanse wound and surrounding skin prior to application.
2. Apply enough Energel™ to cover the wound base.
3. Alternatively, a dressing may be moistened with a thin, even layer of Energel™ and placed onto the wound.
4. Apply appropriate cover dressing(s) to help manage wound drainage and maintain a moist wound environment.
Vomaris's mission is to revolutionize infection control through the wireless delivery of microcell battery-powered electricity. Vomaris’s core platform, V.Dox™ Technology, powers the only bioelectric wound care products in the world.