The Excel Care® ES Bariatric Bed has a low air loss surface that adjusts to relieve pressure according to patient's height and weight. Available with turn assist and CLRT for patients weighing up to 1,000lb.
• Pressure redistribution surface
• Single post patient helper trapeze aids patient in repositioning themselves
• Turn assist uses beds surface to turn patient, making it easier to perform linen changes and wound checks
• Continuous lateral rotation therapy
• Battery backup
• Integrated scale
• Standard caregiver controls are convenient and easy to use
• Surface remains inflated during transport
• Expandable width frame and surface adjusts from 40"-50"
The Excel Care® ES Bariatric Bed is designed to handle the needs of patients weighing up to 1,000lb.
|500lb or more capacity||●|
|Accommodates bariatric patient||●|
|Head elevation adjustable||●|
|Independent pressure zones|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Low air loss
Powered pressure redistribution
Frame type: Adjustable from 40"-50"
Low position - sleep deck to floor: 17"
High position - sleep deck to floor: 29"
Maximum overall width: 44"-54"
Maximum overall length: 91"-100"
Patient weight capacity: 1,000lb
Low air loss: (80-88)"x(40-50)"x8.5"
Low air loss with Turn Assist: (80-88)"x(40-50)"x8.5"
Low air loss with CLRT: (80-88)"x(40-50)"x8.5"
Hill-Rom is a leading global provider of medical technologies and programs focusing on improving clinical and economic outcomes. Their portfolio includes patient support systems, safe patient handling equipment, wound management solutions, clinical workflow solutions, physical examination instruments, EMR-connected monitoring, OR products, medical equipment rentals and service.