Flexitouch® Plus is an advanced intermittent pneumatic compression device (lymphedema pump) that gives patients a comfortable and convenient way to self-manage lymphedema and non-healing venous leg ulcers.
• Simultaneous bilateral therapy allows the patient to treat both legs at once and save overall patient treatment time
• Numerous garment and program options to meet each patient's unique treatment needs
• Adjustable, easy-to-put-on-and-take-off, garments fit the unique anatomical contours of each patient, providing targeted, individualized treatment
• Numerous clinical studies show achievement of major clinical benefits and cost savings
• Controller programmability allows preset programs - save up to three treatment programs and easily access each program from the large 7" color display
The Flexitouch® Plus system and garments for legs, arms, trunk and chest are intended for use by medical professionals and patients who are under medical supervision, for the treatment of many conditions, such as lymphedema, primary lymphedema, post-mastectomy edema, phlebolymphedema, lipedema, edema following trauma and sports injuries, post-immobilization edema, venous insufficiency, reducing wound healing time, treatment and assistance in healing stasis dermatitis, venous stasis ulcers, or arterial and diabetic leg ulcers.
The Flexitouch® Plus system and garments for the head and neck are intended for use by medical professionals and patients who are under medical supervision for the treatment of head and neck lymphedema.
The Flexitouch® Plus system should not be used on patients with one or more of the following conditions:
• Heart failure (acute pulmonary edema, decompensated acute heart failure)
• Acute venous disease (acute thrombophlebitis, acute deep venous thrombosis, acute pulmonary embolism)
• Severe peripheral artery disease (critical limb ischemia including ischemic rest pain, arterial wounds or gangrene)
• Active skin or limb infection/inflammatory disease (acute cellulitis, other uncontrolled skin or untreated inflammatory skin disease)
• Any circumstance where increased lymphatic or venous return is undesirable
• During pregnancy (applies only to the Flexitouch® Plus trunk accessory)
The head garment and vest for head and neck for the Flexitouch® Plus system should not be used on patients who have one or more of the following conditions:
Chronic Venous Insufficiency
Apply garment(s), plug garment hose into pump controller, turn controller on and push button to begin treatment.
Two years on pump controller and garments
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.