Foot Defender® is a protective, ambulatory brace designed to decrease the forces applied to the foot and ankle when walking or standing. Specifically designed to address diabetic foot ulcer treatment. Features patented pressure reducing technology to help improve patient compliance and clinical outcomes.
• Combines a clinically proven design that reduces force with game-changing aesthetics for greater compliance
• Designed by world renowned footwear designer
• Custom engineered semi-rigid anterior AFO
• Highly adjustable padded spat for easy ingress and removal
• High quality padded upper made with performance athletic footwear materials
• Custom pneumatic fit system for nearly infinite adjustment
• Proprietary rigid full length posterior AFO
• Friction reducing, antimicrobial, water-resistant top cover
• Durable soft EVA foam and medium density force reducing foam
• Absorbium™ proprietary viscoelastic polymer designed for maximum impact force reduction
• High compression resistant open cell urethane foam
• Low profile abrasion resistant compression molded outsole
Foot Defender® is for use on patients with diabetic foot ulcers, foot wounds, sprains of the foot and ankle, non-displaced fractures of the foot and ankle, or for post-surgical use.
|Elastic (Lycra™) upper|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
See product insert
Defender is a foot care company that solves issues, from the common to the most complex. Defender’s first product launched specifically in the wound care space is the Foot Defender®, a patented offloading boot.