Geo-Mattress® UltraMax™ pressure redistribution support surface features a reactive surface with a high performance seat section.
• Segmented Geo-Matt® surface creates more than 800 individually articulating cells, ventilated by Ring-of-Air® channels
• 3-Dimensional Zoning™ core design provides anatomically-calibrated levels of support and immersion throughout surface
• Two-way heel protection
• Segmented viscoelastic foam cradles the heel
• Gentle Heel Slope™ redistributes pressure to more pressure-tolerant lower legs
• Firm perimeter provides edge-of-bed stability
• Bi-directional stretch cover is fluid-resistant, antimicrobial, tear-resistant and wipes clean with standard hospital-grade cleansers
• LifeSpan® polycarbonate-fortified fabric resists the damaging effects of bleach and other aggressive chemicals
Geo-Mattress® UltraMax™is indicated for prevention and treatment of stage I and II pressure ulcers. May also be appropriate for multiple stage II or single stage III ulcers, based on full assessment of skin status and repositioning required, according to best clinical practice and judgement.
|500lb or more capacity||●|
|Accommodates bariatric patient|
|Cell height of 5” or more|
Non-powered pressure redistribution
Eight years, all components, non-prorated
Weight limit: 500lb (36"), 600lb (39" and 42")
Mattress weight: 24lb
Span-America Medical Systems offers a comprehensive line of therapeutic mattresses (powered and non-powered), overlays, seat cushions, patient positioners and Selan® skin care products.