Geo-Mattress® UltraMax™ pressure redistribution support surface features a reactive surface with a high-performance seat section.
• Segmented Geo-Matt® surface creates more than 800 individually articulating cells, ventilated by Ring-of-Air® channels
• 3-Dimensional Zoning™ core design provides anatomically calibrated levels of support and immersion throughout surface
• Two-way heel protection
• Segmented viscoelastic foam cradles the heel
• Gentle Heel Slope™ redistributes pressure to more pressure-tolerant lower legs
• Firm perimeter provides edge-of-bed stability
• Bi-directional stretch cover is fluid-resistant, antimicrobial, tear-resistant, and wipes clean with standard hospital-grade cleansers
• LifeSpan® polycarbonate-fortified fabric resists the damaging effects of bleach and other aggressive chemicals
Geo-Mattress® UltraMax™is indicated for prevention and treatment of stage 1 and 2 pressure injuries. May also be appropriate for multiple stage 2 or single stage 3 injuries based on full assessment of skin status and repositioning required, according to best clinical practice and judgment.
|500lb or more capacity||●|
|Accommodates bariatric patient|
|Cell height of 5” or more|
Non-powered pressure redistribution
Eight years, all components, non-prorated
Weight limit: 500lb (36"), 600lb (39" and 42")
Mattress weight: 24lb
Span-America Medical Systems offers a comprehensive line of therapeutic mattresses (powered and non-powered), overlays, seat cushions, patient positioners, and Selan® skin care products.