Hill HA90W Wound Care-Bariatric Chair is a cost-effective and uniquely designed positioning chair for wound care procedures with standard power height, tilt, back and foot. Available in many options.
• Electrically elevates patient from 22" to 32", allowing for both convenient patient access and ideal working height for providers
• Foot pedal controls
• Power tilt/Trendelenburg
• Full recline to flat
• Contoured back and seat
• Fold up arm rests
• Leveling feet
• Face cut-out and insert in backrest
• 600lb lifting capacity
• Microban® cover for antimicrobial protection
• Base price starting at $5295
• Optional stirrup with calf support for leg wrapping
|600lb or more capacity||●|
|Accommodates bariatric patient||●|
|Foot control operation||●|
|Hand control operation||●|
Power Height: 22"-32"
Lifting Capacity: 600lb
Length: 71" extends 79"
Working closely with wound care professionals and Met Labs, Hill Laboratories designed an affordable wound care chair specifically for hospitals and wound care centers, offering comfort, durability, positioning, special features and 600lb lifting capacity.