Hill HA90W Wound Care-Bariatric Chair is a cost-effective and uniquely designed positioning chair for wound care procedures with standard power height, tilt, back and foot. Available in many options.
• Electrically elevates patient from 22" to 32", allowing for both convenient patient access and ideal working height for providers
• Foot pedal controls
• Power tilt/Trendelenburg
• Full recline to flat
• Contoured back and seat
• Fold up arm rests
• Leveling feet
• Face cut-out and insert in backrest
• 600lb lifting capacity
• Microban® cover for antimicrobial protection
• Base price starting at $595
• Optional stirrup with calf support for leg wrapping
Power Height: 22"-32"
Lifting Capacity: 600lb
Length: 71" extends 79"
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.