Heel Keeper treats and prevents pressure ulcers of the heel and ankle, enhances patient compliance and is a comfortable substitute for traditional offloading boots.
• Comfortable heel offloading device that elevates the heel
• Calf cradling foam cushion was designed by a wound care physician and gently floats the heel above the resting surface
• The heel and foot are uncovered, allowing for dressing changes and evaluation of the foot without removing the device
• Walking and standing are safely and easily accomplished without removing the device
• Enhances patient compliance versus traditional offloading boots
Heel Keeper is for prevention or treatment of pressure injury of the heels or ankles.
Patients at risk for pressure ulcers have fragile skin and tissues. Skin must be inspected on a regular basis. If redness, bruising, ulceration, pain or other signs of injury develop related to the device, use of the Heel Keeper should be discontinued.
|Accommodates bariatric patient||●|
|Allows for ambulation/transfer|
|Cleanable w/ disinfectant|
|Moisture vapor permeable|
|Variety of sizes/lengths|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
See package insert for application instructions.
30 day return policy
Ulcer Solutions is a company dedicated to the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers through the introduction of innovative, comfortable and effective pressure offloading devices designed by a wound care physician.