Heel Keeper treats and prevents pressure injuries of the heel and ankle, enhances patient compliance, and is a comfortable substitute for traditional offloading boots.
• Comfortable heel offloading device that elevates the heel
• Calf-cradling foam cushion was designed by a wound care physician and gently floats the heel above the resting surface
• The heel and foot are uncovered, allowing for dressing changes and evaluation of the foot without removing the device
• Walking and standing are safely and easily accomplished without removing the device
• Enhances patient compliance versus traditional offloading boots
Heel Keeper is for prevention or treatment of pressure injury of the heels or ankles.
Patients at risk for pressure injuries have fragile skin and tissues. Skin must be inspected on a regular basis. If redness, bruising, ulceration, pain, or other signs of injury develop related to the device, use of the Heel Keeper should be discontinued.
Moderately/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
See package insert for application instructions.
30-day return policy
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.