HydraFoam™ is a hydrophilic absorbent foam dressing that maintains a moist wound environment, decreases maceration, and protects and cushions the wound.
• Maintains a moist wound environment to promote healing
• Wicks drainage to decrease maceration
• Protects and cushions wound
• Not made with natural rubber latex
• Supports normalization of wound bed temperature
HydraFoam™ is a primary dressing that may be used for the management of acute or chronic partial- and full-thickness wounds with moderate to heavy exudate.
Not for use if known sensitivity or allergies to the dressing or its components exist.
Store in a dry location at room temperature (59°F-86°F).
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Partial- and Full-Thickness Wounds
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.