• Entire surface fluidizes, which assists areas of the body besides the trunk and pelvis
• Modular design for easy in-home installation
• Updated blower technology means less noise, less room heat buildup, and less power consumption than competing air fluidized beds
• Easy-to-use handheld pendant controls fluidization and temperature functions
• Mechanical headrest to provide mobile head elevation
• Breathable GoreTex™ fitted sheet
• Available for home or institutional use
• Serviceability – all operating components are located at the rear pedestal for easy access
• Dual-blower design provides redundancy in the event of blower failure
• Works in conjunction with standard patient lifter
• Trapeze bar and stand are optional features
HydroAire™ Generation II Air Fluidized Therapy Bed is indicated for use with severe pressure ulcers, burns, and surgical graft and flap wounds.
Contraindicated for patients with an unstable spine.
|500lb or more capacity|
|Accommodates bariatric patient|
|Head elevation adjustable||●|
|Independent pressure zones|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Pressure Ulcers (Non-Healing Stage 3 and 4)
Tub is made of Kydex™ plastic. Pedestals are made of aluminum.
Bed weight: 282lb (without beads), 1,182lb (with beads)
Patient capacity weight: 300lb
Aurora Manufacturing, LLC manufactures air fluidized bed technologies utilizing state of the art materials and software.