IoPlex® with I-Plexomer is a controlled release iodine foam dressing. Proprietary controlled release system allows for regulated and sustained infection management through the slow release of iodine.
• Sustained release up to 72 hours
• Antibacterial iodine with controlled release technology
• Hydrophilic highly absorbent foam effectively removes exudate and debris
• Color changes from black to white as the iodine is released
• Can be cut to shape of wound and stacked
• Easy to apply and remove
IoPlex® is indicated for infected ulcers and wounds.
Store at room temperature.
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Applied directly to wound bed.
Every other day or 3 times per week initially. Frequency may be reduced with decreasing exudate as indicated by color change (black to white).
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.