The IsoFlex LAL™ System delivers direct air to skin in the sacral region and continuous airflow to the torso.
• Convertible design
• Equilibrium cover by Dartex®
• Fire retardant inner cover helps reduce shear and meets flammability standard CAL 129, 1633, 1632, Boston IX-11
• Foam crib and case provide stability and lateral support
• Patented grid-like gel material affords maximum memory, flexibility and durability
• Not made with natural rubber latex
|500lb or more capacity||●|
|Accommodates bariatric patient|
|Cell height of 5” or more|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Low air loss
Stryker Medical offers patient care and handling equipment for the acute care hospital market. Stryker's products include hospital beds, stretchers, transfer devices, furniture and products for the emergency medical services industry.