Kendall™ Zinc Calcium Alginate Dressing absorbs exudate to create a high-integrity protective gel. Promotes moist wound healing. Easy, painless dressing changes with added benefit of zinc.
• Encourages vertical wicking which pulls exudates straight through the dressing allowing more efficient exudate removal
• Donates calcium to and removes sodium from wound helping to regulate the wound bed
• Absorbs 20 times its weight in exudate, allowing for fewer dressing changes
• Minimal shrinkage helps prevent maceration of periwound
• Helps jump-start the epithelialization process
• Fast, easy, painless removal reduces tissue trauma
• High calcium levels speed homeostasis
Kendall™ Zinc Calcium Alginate may be used for: arterial, diabetic, pressure and venous insufficiency ulcers; donor sites; abrasions, lacerations and skin tears; partial-thickness (second-degree) burns; deep and tunneling wounds.
Contraindicated for use on wounds with dry eschar or minimal exudate.
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Using forceps or sterile gloves, apply Kendall™ Zinc Calcium Alginate dressings to the wound bed area as a primary dressing. This dressing can also be used to pack a wound.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.