• Designed to provide superior wound closure and security
• Made of a macro-porous, non-woven polyamide material with pressure-sensitive adhesive
• Available in non-reinforced and reinforced formulations
• Comes in a variety of sizes
• Not made with natural rubber latex
McKesson Skin Closure Strips are ideal for primary closure and help secure, close and support small cuts and wounds. Additionally, they provide wound support following early suture or staple removal.
Not intended for use on patients with a known hypersensitivity to the product itself or its components.
|No adjustment needed|
|Not made w/ natural rubber latex||●|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Change dressing as directed by a health care professional.
McKesson Medical-Surgical offers comprehensive product and technology solutions for long-term care facilities, home health agencies, and home medical equipment suppliers to help streamline processes, enhance the quality of care, and reduce costs.