MedVance® Hydrocolloid – Bordered Hydrocolloid Dressing consists of a semipermeable polyurethane film coated with hydrocolloid-containing carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC). Cohesive gel is produced when in contact with wound exudate to provide a moist wound healing environment.
• Comfortable to wear and easy to remove
• Facilitates moist wound healing and autolytic debridement
• Absorbs light to moderate wound exudate
• Conforms to body contours for maximum patient comfort
• Protects the wound bed from external contamination
MedVance® Hydrocolloid – Bordered Hydrocolloid Dressing can be used in the management of lightly to moderately exuding wounds such as venous leg ulcers, pressure injuries, superficial burns, superficial partial-thickness burns, donor sites, postoperative wounds and skin abrasions. It can also be used to rehydrate necrotic tissue for autolytic debridement.
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Remove release liner and apply to wound.
Two to seven days.
Unopened, undamaged package guaranteed to be sterile and free from defects.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.