Miracle of the Sea® Natural Marine Extract™ in Aloe Vera Gel is a humectant that helps to improve the speed and quality of healing damaged or wounded skin.
• Ingredients support hyaluronic acid, collagen, and elastin production
• Acts as an antioxidant
• Moisturizes and promotes healthy skin to reduce skin breakdown
• Fast-absorbing formula is non-greasy
• Prevents and protects dry, chafed, or cracked skin
• Helps prevent transepidermal water loss (TEWL)
• Leaves skin smooth and supple
• Strengthens fragile, easily bruised skin
• Promotes healing of skin tears and ecchymoses
• Helps to heal burns, abrasions, and superficial avulsions
• Seals the micro-fissures of dry, atrophic skin
• Helps to improve the integrity, strength, and resilience of injured skin
• Soothes dry, flaky skin
Miracle of the Sea® Natural Marine Extract™ in Aloe Vera Gel is a humectant that helps to improve the speed and quality of healing damaged or wounded skin. When applied topically over Miracle Dressing™, it helps to promote healing of stage 1 and stage 2 pressure injuries; stage 1, stage 2 and shallow third-degree burns; abrasions and superficial avulsions; skin tears; ecchymoses; post-surgery wounds; bullous diseases, especially epidermolysis bullosa.
Possible shellfish allergy, although no incidents reported.
Temperatures less than 75°F.
Ashy sea cucumber, greenish sea cucumber, green abalone, red abalone, Pacific pink scallop
Natural, organic aloe vera gel
Optional essential oils: lavender, peppermint, lemon
Dry Skin Conditions
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Use once or twice a day over wound and peripheral skin.
Designed to be used with or without Miracle Dressing™.
If used with Miracle Dressing™, Miracle of the Sea® Natural Marine Extract™ with Aloe Vera Gel may be applied topically over Miracle Dressing™.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.