PluroGel® Burn and Wound Dressing is 100% water soluble, bio-compatible, cell-friendly, and non-ionic. Aids in creating a moist wound healing environment.
• First concentrated surfactant topical to soften, loosen and trap/remove necrotic tissue
• Promotes moist healing environment for superficial to deep, partial-thickness burns, and partial- and full-thickness wounds
• Is ideal for pain sensitive patients, as PluroGel® reduces pain (and improves compliance) of dressing changes
• Softens wound debris and allows it to easily rinse off at dressing change
• Unique micelle matrix allows PluroGel® to remain thick while in the wound bed for a prolonged period of time
• Shown to disrupt and inhibit biofilm (in vitro)
PluroGel® Burn and Wound Dressing is indicated for use on chronic vascular ulcers, venous ulcers, diabetic ulcers, draining wounds, partial- and full-thickness wounds, pressure injuries, second-degree burns, surgical wounds, trauma wounds (abrasions, lacerations, skin tears), and tunneling/undermining wounds.
Contraindicated for use on third- and fourth-degree burns.
Store at room temperature.
Apply directly onto secondary dressing using a sterile applicator (ex, foam for a shallow wound, packing strips for a deeper wound). Apply 3mm (slightly more than nickel) for minimal drainage, 5mm (2 nickels thick) for moderate drainage or changing dressing every 3 days. Cover with absorbent dressing where applicable.
PluroGel® is 100% water soluble and can be easily irrigated from the wound at dressing change using normal dressing change protocols (saline, sterile water, wound cleansers, etc). Recommend changing PluroGel® daily for best results. PluroGel® can remain in wound for up to 3 days.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.