PressureGuard Custom Care® Convertible mattresses offer non-powered (air) reactive pressure redistribution, as well as alternating pressure, lateral rotation and powered pressure redistribution with the addition of a control unit.
• Minimized shearing through Geo-Matt® surface geometry and Shear Transfer Zones® on bi-directional stretch cover
• Minimized risk of falls and bed entrapment through Safety Edge™ bolster design
• Flexible treatment modalities, including alternating pressure and lateral rotation
• Easy-to-use ruggedized control unit with quick connect-to-mattress port
• LifeSpan® polycarbonate-fortified fabric resists the damaging effects of bleach and other aggressive chemicals
PressureGuard Custom Care® Convertible mattresses are indicated for the treatment of stage 1-4 pressure ulcers, as well as on patients who can't or won't reposition frequently. Can also be used for prevention for high risk patients.
|500lb or more capacity|
|Accommodates bariatric patient|
|Battery backup for power failure|
|Independent pressure zones|
|Remote monitoring capabilities|
Non-powered pressure redistribution
Powered pressure redistribution
Mattress: Five years, non-prorated
Control unit: Two years, non-prorated
Weight limit: Supports up to 500lb (non-powered mode), 350lb (powered mode)
Mattress weight: 24lb
Control unit weight: 9.5lb
Span-America Medical Systems offers a comprehensive line of therapeutic mattresses (powered and non-powered), overlays, seat cushions, patient positioners and Selan® skin care products.