PressureGuard® Protocol™ pressure redistribution mattress provides microclimate management with alternating pressure therapy.
• Active pressure redistribution and microclimate management
• Patented Air Diffusion Matrix™ design generates less noise and uses less power
• Combines air therapy, safety, stability, comfort, and ease of use
• Alternating pressure mode gently changes loading across the surface in a 10-minute cycle
• Float mode provides powered flotation therapy
• Simple comfort adjustment, including ultra-soft Max. Immersion setting for users under 120lb
• Selectable audible alarm and indicator light for low pressure notification
• Timed (30-minute) Auto Firm function for added stability during transfers, ADLs and CPR
• Can maintain inflation during power interruption and transport
• Control unit features: right-angled, swivel connectors and flexible air lines; molded-in handle for easy transport; heavy-duty mounting hooks; flush-mounted, detachable power cord that can be replaced if damaged
PressureGuard® Protocol™ is indicated for excessive perspiration or maceration, as well as the treatment of stage 1-4 pressure injuries. Can also be used for prevention of pressure injuries in high-risk patients.
Low air loss
Powered pressure redistribution
18 months, non-prorated
Weight limit: 400lb (35"), 500lb (42")
Mattress weight: 22lb (35"), 28lb (42")
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.