Prevalon AirTAP™ Patient Repositioning System helps protect patients from pressure injuries. The system offloads the sacrum, minimizes friction and shear and manages moisture.
• Air-assisted technology significantly reduces friction when repositioning patients
• Anchor wedge system offloads the sacrum and minimizes patient migration down the bed
• M2 Microclimate Body Pad effectively absorbs and locks in moisture to protect patient’s skin while allowing air to flow through
• Inflatable glide sheet with hi-tech fabric promotes a healthy microclimate for the skin and is compatible with low air loss technology
• Tapered design ensures patient's head maintains neutral position while inflated
|Accommodates bariatric patient|
|Allows for ambulation/transfer|
|Cleanable w/ disinfectant|
|Moisture vapor permeable|
|Variety of sizes/lengths||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Sage is a business unit within Stryker's Medical division. Sage develops innovative products that help reduce the risk of health care worker injury, patient skin breakdown, health care-associated infections and other adverse events.