The Prevalon® Mobile Air Transfer System (MATS) uses a cushion of air to help laterally transfer your patients with significantly less exertion and without the need for lifting. Simultaneously inflates and cradles patients to keep them comfortable and properly positioned.
• Integrated head support inflates to provide comfort and support for the head and neck
• Quick-connect valve provides an easy, secure connection and a quick release
• Hose protection sleeve helps protect hose from environmental contamination
• M² Microclimate Body Pad effectively absorbs and locks in moisture to protect patient's skin while allowing air to flow through
• Imaging capability is acceptable for use in MRI, x-ray, CT scan, and ultrasound
• Cradles patient with 2-phase inflation and raises patient in one smooth motion
• Prevalon Air Pump HEPA filter has a 5-year life span
Prevalon® Mobile Air Transfer System (MATS) is MR safe by rationale. The device is made from all non-metal materials; therefore, MR safety testing was not performed. Compatibility tests did not show artifacts. Based on rationale, Prevalon® Mobile Air Transfer System (MATS) is electronically non-conductive and non-magnetic.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.