Prevalon® Turn and Position System (TAP) helps protect patients from pressure injuries and caregivers from patient-handling injuries. The system offloads the sacrum, minimizes friction and shear, and manages moisture.
• Anchor wedge system offloads the sacrum and minimizes patient migration down the bed
• M² Microclimate Body Pad effectively absorbs and locks in moisture to protect patient’s skin while allowing air to flow through
• Inflatable glide sheet with hi-tech fabric promotes a healthy microclimate for the skin and is compatible with low air loss technology
• Tapered design ensures patient's head maintains neutral position while inflated
• Soft foam wedges allow for easy positioning for consistent protection and pressure redistribution
• Low friction glide sheet works with body wedge system to reduce friction and shear
• Helps reduce the risk of injuries to nurses and caregivers by providing a more ergonomically friendly method for repositioning patients
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.