The PrevaMatt® Series of foam mattresses provides residents with comfort and safety while reducing the risk of pressure ulcers.
• Designed to flex with frame rotation and articulation cuts
• Firm perimeter for fall management
• Integrated heel slope reduces pressure to the delicate heel section
• Low shear and friction cover is antibacterial, antifungal, fluid-proof and stain-resistant
• Non-skid bottom prevents mattress sliding on the deck to reduce the risk of falls
• Meets highest flammability standards
The PrevaMatt® Series is recommended for stage 1-2 pressure ulcers.
|500lb or more capacity||●|
|Accommodates bariatric patient|
|Cell height of 5” or more||●|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Mattress dimensions: 35" to 42" width; 76" to 84" length; 7" depth
Mattress weight limit: up to 500lb
Joerns Healthcare is a global manufacturer and national service provider of patient handling and wound care products focused on delivering solutions that improve the lives of patients and care providers. KCI's exclusive distributor of proprietary V.A.C. Therapy Systems in long-term care.