ProActive Air™ Plus System features a combination of a convertible non-powered design, along with the option to provide alternating pressure therapy.
• Eight anatomically inspired and alternatively connected air sectors provide both clinical support and "exchange" of air as needed and provides a custom pressure redistribution profile for every resident of every body size, shape and weight
• Unique multi-zoned topper layer
• Heel slope for added protection for the critical heel area, with contour cuts for comfort
• Four-way stretch top cover is antimicrobial and fluid-repellent
• Flexskin inner cover provides a buffer under the top cover to help lower friction and shear forces
• Firm perimeter foam borders for stability during ingress/egress — includes articulation channels for bed adjustment
• Evacuation handles
• 360° zipper for easy access to the inner core
Avoid storing surfaces in a damp area such as a basement or external garage.Dampness can damage and break down the materials used in constructing the surface. Keep surfaces away from sharp objects or other furniture edges. Before moving or storing a surface, be sure to thoroughly clean, disinfect and dry the surface. Always lay the surface flat on a clean, dry surface that is not in direct contact with the floor. Place the surface in a breathable plastic bag whenever possible. (It's a good idea to keep a few surface bags and/or boxes on hand.) Do not store anything on top of the surface. Heavy items can cause damage to the surface material as well as possibly damage the surface core.
Failure to store a surface properly can compromise the construction and integrity of the surface, which may invalidate the remaining warranty.
|500lb or more capacity||●|
|Accommodates bariatric patient||●|
|Battery backup for power failure|
|Independent pressure zones|
|Remote monitoring capabilities|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Non-powered pressure redistribution
Powered pressure redistribution
Static low air loss
Mattress: Five years (non-prorated)
Cover: Two years (non-prorated)
Encompass Group is one of the leading manufacturers and marketers of reusable textiles, professional apparel, therapeutic support surfaces and disposable and single-use medical products.