Prophase™ Wound Cleanser is a non-toxic, non-sensitizing and non-irritating wound cleanser with PHMB as an antimicrobial preservative.
• Non-toxic, non-sensitizing, non-irritating to the skin
• Combines the effects of a surfactant, PHMB as a preservative and a low pH to help prepare the wound bed to heal
• Contains PHMB as a preservative, well-known for its broad-spectrum antimicrobial/antiseptic properties with no known resistances
• Low pH formulation
• Contains cocamidopropyl betaine, a gentle and effective surfactant
• Cleanses, moistens and aids in debridement
• Offered in an 8oz spray bottle that will allow for an ideal level of spray pressure (AHRQ guidelines), as well as a 2oz squeeze bottle
Prophase™ Wound Cleanser is indicated for acute and chronic dermal lesions; stage 1-4 pressure injuries; venous ulcers; leg ulcers; diabetic foot ulcers; post-surgical wounds; first- and second-degree burns; grafted and donor sites.
For external use only. Do not use for injection. Do not use in the eyes.
Store at room temperature.
Purified water, cocamidopropyl betaine, zinc/iron, polyaminopropyl biguanide (PHMB), hydrochloric acid
|Adjustable spray nozzle||●|
|Non-cytotoxic according to manufacturer IFU||●|
|Splash guard attachment|
|Trigger spray bottle||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Direct nozzle 3" to 10" away.