• Ergonomically-designed foot plate
• Custom-contoured, malleable aluminum heel connecting bar
• Available with terry cloth or Kodel® lining
• Allows for liners to be replaced easily without tools
• Uniquely designed with the same superior tested and proven superstructure found in the PRAFO® orthosis
• Facilitates functional knee and ankle joint position through flexibility of aluminum posterior upright
• Allows for optimal dorsi/plantar flexion ankle positioning to provide adequate clearance during swing phase and knee stability in stance phase
The RAPO™ Ankle Foot Orthosis is for use as an immediate fit early intervention in the acute or subacute settings for the evolving rehab patient. Also for use in post-musculoskeletal injury of the foot and ankle: post-TAL immobilization, post-Botox or serial casting, stable fractures of the foot and ankle, and tendon or ligamentous tear or rupture.
Contraindicated for use on unstable fractures of the foot and ankle or severe equino-varus or fixed contractures of the foot/ankle.
Not recommended for prolonged community ambulation.
|Accommodates bariatric patient|
|Allows for ambulation/transfer|
|Cleanable w/ disinfectant||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable|
|Variety of sizes/lengths||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Follow written wear and care and fitting instructions included with device in accordance with prescribing physician's orders.
Recommend wearing schedule:
• As requested by ordering physician
• In general to tolerance (determined by patient's ability to wear without causing pressure, swelling, or irritation)
• With patients who have compromised sensation, are at risk for skin breakdown, or have disruption of soft tissue surface - check skin after 1 hour of wear - if no concerns, increase wearing time by 2 hour increments but do not exceed 6 hours of wear without removal for 30 minutes to 1 hour, then reapply
• Remove for bathing or cleaning
Industry standard co-polymer plastic, T11 aluminum, polyester Kodel® lining, and Velcro®. No PVC plastic (KYDEX®) or latex-based materials used.
One year (90 days soft goods)
Foot length: 6(3/4)"-12"
Calf height: 12"-13"
Calf circumference: 20"
Calf width: 4"
Foot plate width: 3(3/4)"
Weight limit: 250lb
Foot length: 4(3/4)"-8(1/2)"
Calf height: 9"-10"
Calf circumference: 15"
Calf width: 3(1/2)"
Foot plate width: 3(1/2)"
Weight limit: 100lb
Foot length: 3(1/2)"-6(1/2)"
Calf height: 6(3/8)"-7(3/8)"
Calf circumference: 13(1/2)"
Calf width: 2(5/8)"
Foot plate width: 2(3/4)"
Weight limit: 50lb
Anatomical Concepts is a team of practitioners, designers, and manufacturers utilizing advanced technology to develop products that deliver effective outcomes and present ease-of-use for the medical professional.