Remedy® with Phytoplex™ Hydraguard Silicone Cream
Remedy® with Phytoplex™ Hydraguard Silicone Cream provides a smooth, breathable film that moisturizes and nourishes.
• Silicone-rich formulation creates a breathable, water-resistant film over skin as it moisturizes and nourishes
• 24% silicone blend helps resist moisture loss
• Appropriate for perineal care since it forms a water-resistant film over skin
• Reduces the appearance of red, cracked and scaly skin while soothing dry, itchy skin
• Rich in oleosomes: naturally encapsulated safflower oil that releases over time
• Gentle enough for use on the most fragile skin, suitable for neonates, people with diabetes and older adults
• Nourishes the skin with the proprietary Phytoplex™ blend of botanicals
Water, cyclopentasiloxane, divinyldimethicone/dimethicone copolymer, dimethicone, dimethiconol, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, lauryl PEG-9, polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, propanediol, sodium chloride, dimethicone crosspolymer, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) oleosomes, borago officinalis seed oil, brassica campestris (rapeseed) sterols, aphanizomenon flos-aquae (algae extract), camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, eugenia caryophyllus (clove) flower extract, hydrolyzed soy protein, yeast ferment extract, zea mays (corn) oil, cetylhydroxyproline palmitamide, bisabolol, stearic acid, tocopheryl acetate, sodium hyaluronate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, C12-13 pareth-3, C12-13 pareth-23, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, hexyldecanol, glycerin, phospholipids, 7-dehydrocholesterol, phenoxyethanol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, isopropyl, myristate, ethylene brassylate, methyldihydrojasmonate
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Medline Industries, Inc. offers innovative products and services for wound and skin care.