• Padded distal end cap for fall protection
• Natural warmth and insulation
• Soft synthetic fleece to protect the skin
• Waist belt to hold device on during rehab
• Trimmable thigh design to accommodate small to very large thighs
For immediate post-op above knee amputation.
Not for a hip disarticulation.
With waist belt and limb attachment system, position waist belt above the pannus. Ensure around the waist is not too tight and check to ensure no skin irritation.
|Accommodates bariatric patient||●|
|Allows for ambulation/transfer|
|Cleanable w/ disinfectant|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Variety of sizes/lengths||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
One size fits most. See instructions for use to apply.
Polyester, plastic and nylon. Not made with natural rubber latex.
Accommodates limb circumference from 19"-39".
Rooke Products are dedicated to healing and preventing arterial ulcers that affect legs and feet, residual limbs due to amputation, hands and fingers that are affected with Raynaud's syndrome.