Sigma 40 is a monoplace hyperbaric system with 40(1/2)" internal diameter treatment compartment that allows patients to sit up to 57(1/2)° angle.
• Adjustable stretcher and certified for patients up to 700 lbs.
• Optional 22" flat screen TV with CD and DVD features
• Gurney adjustments of 15°, 25°, 45°, 55°, and 57(1/2)°
• Intrinsically safe two-way communications system
• Extra wide stretcher with patient safety handrails
• Cool and quiet treatment compartment
• A 40(1/2)" internal diameter cylinder
• Patient controlled temperature
|Smooth bore penetrations||●|
|Indicated for surgical wounds|
|Indicated for third-degree burns|
|Indicated for trauma wounds|
|Indicated for venous ulcers|
|Locking gurney for transport||●|
|Non-invasive blood pressure penetration||●|
|Indicated for partial- and full-thickness wounds|
|Indicated for pressure ulcers|
|Provides oxygen to wound under a dressing|
|Fire suppression system|
|Built-in patient breathing system||●|
Perry Baromedical designs, manufactures, installs and services a full line of hyperbaric oxygen therapy systems, including monoplace, dualplace and multiplace systems.