Skin Affix™ is a sterile, high viscosity liquid topical skin adhesive used to close simple lacerations, wounds and minimally-invasive surgical incisions.
• 2 Octyl-cyanoacrylate polymerizes within minutes for secure and strong wound closure
• High viscosity for controlled application
• Versatile foam tip allows for broad and narrow strokes
• Secures wound closure within two minutes
• Flexible and water-resistant effective microbial barrier
|No adjustment needed|
|Not made w/ natural rubber latex|
Hold upright and squeeze the middle of the Skin Affix™ device until a cracking sound is heard. Invert the tip and gently squeeze until the tip turns purple, then it is ready to use. While holding the wound edges together, apply a single even coat over the length of the wound using the tip of the device. Allow Skin Affix™ to completely dry.
Natural sloughing 5-10 days.