StrataCTX® is a non-steroidal gel for the management of dry skin and cutaneous rashes.
• Dries to form a thin and flexible wound dressing that ensures full constant contact with the skin
• Promotes a moist healing environment leading to faster reepithelialization
• Provides symptomatic relief of dry, itching, flaking, peeling, and irritated skin, and reduces pain, redness, and heat sensation
• Semi-permeable, which allows the skin to breathe and remain hydrated
• Bacteriostatic, protects the skin from irritants and microbial invasion while reducing the risk of contact dermatitis
• Non-reactive, has no measurable pH, and contains no steriods, alcohol, parabens, or fragrances, making it suitable for children and people with sensitive skin
• Suitable for large surface areas and contoured skin like head, face, hand, and foot, as well as joints and hairy areas without the need for shaving
• Once dry, StrataCTX® does not inhibit secondary dressings or adhesives from sticking to the skin surface
• Transparent and is not absorbed through the skin
• Suitable for monitoring the skin condition without the need of having to remove a physical dressing or adhesive
• Lightly bonds to the most superficial damaged skin layer
• Easy to apply by patients at home
StrataCTX® is indicated for use on all types of wounds, toxic and compromised skin including cutaneous reactions, itchy and dry skin, desquamation, fissures of skin and nail folds, blisters, medical adhesive-related skin injuries (MARSI), erythema, infusion reactions, and rashes.
Do not administer to patients with known hypersensitivity to the ingredients of this product.
For external use only.
StrataCTX® should not be placed in contact with the eyes.
StrataCTX® should not be applied over topical medications unless advised by your physician.
StrataCTX® may stain clothing if not completely dry. If staining occurs, dry cleaning should be able to remove it without damaging the fabric.
For correct storage please reclose the tube tightly with the cap.
If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not use after the expiration (EXP) date printed on the tube. The expiration (EXP) date does not change once the tube has been opened.
Do not use if the tube is damaged.
StrataCTX® does not require special disposal methods. Please follow your local disposal regulation.
There have been no side effects observed with the proper use of StrataCTX®.
Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight.
Dimethylpolysiloxane, dihydroxysiloxane, and alkylmethylsiloxane
Dry Skin Conditions
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Ensure that the affected superficial area is clean and dry. Apply a very thin layer of StrataCTX® directly to the affected area and allow the gel to dry. When applied correctly to exposed areas, StrataCTX® should be dry in 5-6 minutes. If it takes longer to dry, you have probably applied too much. Gently remove the excess with a clean tissue or gauze and allow the drying process to continue. Once dry, StrataCTX® may be covered by sunscreen, cosmetics, and clothing. StrataCTX® should be applied at least twice daily to affected areas, as needed or as advised by your physician. For best results StrataCTX® should be maintained in continuous contact with the skin (24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
No need to remove.
Re-apply when changing the secondary dressing. If used without secondary dressing, reapply as often as needed to maintain continuous contact with the wound.
As per standard wound care protocol (ensure StrataCTX® remains in direct and continuous contact with the wound).
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.