• Up to 40 degrees of infinitely adjustable seat tilt and up to 90 degrees of infinitely adjustable recline for safe and comfortable positioning
The Synthesis Positioning Wheelchair is indicated for:
• Increased risk for or development of pressure injuries;
• Decreased ability to self-ambulate and/or self-propel;
• Implementing the use of restraints to keep patient seated safely;
• Increase in postural deviations, such as head drop, lateral lean, slumping and sliding forward while seated.
|500lb or more capacity|
|Customized to order||●|
|Variety of sizes|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
10 years frame.
Broda's chairs and wheelchairs provide comfort for long-term care, covering tilt-in-space positioning, mobility, rehab, and other care needs.