TenderWet® Active is a super absorbent polymer gel covered with knitted fabric and pre-activated with Ringer's solution. Creates an interactive, rinsing action for autolytic debridement.
• Will not stick to the wound to help ease pain of dressing changes
• Helps create an ideal moist healing environment
• Ringer's solution creates a gentle rinsing effect
• Absorbs harmful bacteria and dead tissue
• Easy application and removal
• Sterile and not made with natural rubber latex
• High fluid retention
TenderWet® Active is indicated for the wet management of dry, light and moderately exudating partial- and full-thickness wounds such as minor burns, superficial injuries, lacerations, cuts, abrasions, incisions/surgical wounds, and skin tears. May also be used under the direction of a health care professional for chronic wounds such as pressure injuries, lower extremity ulcers, venous ulcers, arterial ulcers, diabetic ulcers, and ulcers of mixed etiology.
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
TenderWet® may be left in place for up to 24 hours. Dressing change frequency will depend on the amount of drainage.
Use an appropriate secondary dressing, depending on drainage.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.