TheraRest SMS® Mattress features a five anatomical zone, therapeutic foam viscoelastic core that provides a high performing pressure redistribution mattress. Available with either firm or raised perimeter.
• Molds to patients body, providing custom fit
• Compression channels help prevent pressure and shearing
• Sloped heel section helps prevent skin breakdown
• Firm perimeter aids in safety and egress
• Low moisture transmission cover keeps skin cool and dry
TheraRest SMS® Mattress is indicated for the early intervention of pressure ulcers for low-risk patients or those patients seeking improved comfort.
Non-Powered Pressure Redistribution
Mattress Construction: Viscoelastic memory foam
Cover: TheraTex™ nylon top, non-skid or vinyl bottom.
Mattress: 1 year
Length: 75-84" by 1"
Width: 32-37" by 0.5"
Maximum recommended patient weight: 350lb.
All mattresses meet TB 106 and TB 117 standards
TB603, ASTM E 1590, TB 129 and BFD IX-II compliant
Available with an optional fire sleeve
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.