Topical Wound Oxygen (TWO2®) therapy is a multi-modality therapy for the treatment of chronic, hard-to-heal wounds. TWO2 is available with an extremity chamber that can be applied to legs and arms or a multi-patch system that can be applied anywhere on the body. These FDA-approved products are clinically proven and easy to use in the comfort of your home or in any clinical setting.
• Available with an extremity chamber that can be applied to legs and arms or a multi-patch system that can be applied anywhere on the body
• Oxygen is applied topically, not systemically
• Non-contact cyclical compression reduces edema
• High-pressure delivery of oxygen for more effective and durable healing
• Humidification promotes an ideal wound healing environment
• Reduces hypoxia, fighting infection and promoting growth of new blood vessels
• Easy to use at home or in any clinical setting
TWO2® therapy is indicated for use on chronic, hard-to-heal wounds including diabetic foot ulcers, venous leg ulcers, pressure ulcers (stage 3-4 pressure injuries), post-surgical and burn wounds.
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.