Tricofix® is a lightweight, breathable, absorbent stockinette. Can be used under Gelocast® Unna boot to protect skin, over Gelocast® Unna boot for smooth finish, under synthetic or plaster casting and as a lining for lymphedema bandaging.
• Wicks away moisture
• 100% cotton for non-irritative comfort
• Highly absorbent and well tolerated
• Easy application, may be cut anywhere, does not run or fray
• Both lengthwise and crosswise stretch for quick, easy application
• Conforms to joints securely and will not wrinkle or slip
• Durable and economical, may be washed for reuse
• Steam autoclavable for sterile applications
Tricofix® is intended for use protecting the skin surface under compression, zinc gel or adhesive bandages. Tricofix® is also indicated as a lining for lymphedema wrapping.
|Accommodates bariatric patient|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Essity is a global leader in the worldwide health care market specializing in the areas of compression therapy, wound care and orthopedics.