VersaCare A.I.R.® features a pressure-relieving redistribution surface with FlexAfoot™ for greater heel pressure relief. Adjustable bed height helps to make it easy for patients to get in and out of bed.
• Three independent air zones continuously adjust pressure based on patient weight and head of bed articulation
• Integrated x-ray cassette sleeve to help reduce repositioning and patient discomfort during portable x-ray procedures
• Weight-based pressure redistribution
• Maintains skin integrity
• Continuously adjusts pressure
• One button turn assist and max inflate to help aid caregivers when repositioning patients
• Point-of-Care™ Siderail Controls
• Max inflate button
• Hands-free foot controls for bed height
• Audible brake alarms
• Four corner brake and steer
• Line of sight angle indicators
• Emergency CPR and Trendelenburg release mechanism
• Drainage bag holders
• Four IV sockets
• Three-mode bed exit alarm with silence and automatic reset
• Obstacle detect
VersaCare A.I.R.® is intended for use to assist in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
Low air loss
Standard Length: 86" (fully extended), 75" (fully retracted)
Standard Width: 35(1/2)"
Therapeutic Patient Weight Limit: 500lb
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.