Xeroform® Non-Occlusive Dressing is a sterile, non-adhering permeable dressing consisting of absorbent, fine-mesh gauze impregnated with a water-in-oil emulsion blend. 3% bismuth tribromophenate blend formula provides bacteriostatic protection while preventing tissue maceration.
• Clings and conforms for compression therapy and use in deep and shallow wounds
• Non-adherent to reduce trauma to the wound and patient upon removal
• Hydrophilic ointment non-occlusive dressing allows wound to breathe
• Bacteriostatic action in light to heavy exudating wounds
• Deodorizing to reduce wound odor
• Prevents tissue maceration
Xeroform® Non-Occlusive Dressing is indicated for use on donor and recipient sites, first- and second-degree burns, abrasions through to tunneling wounds, chronic wounds and low to high exudating wounds.
Irritation may develop with a history of atopy (predisposition to hypersensitivity) or if sensitivity to bismuth tribromophenate exists.
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Peel foil edges down from point of arrow to allow aseptic removal. Place or pack dressing on or into wound.
Use transparent film, tape, island dressing or roll gauze to secure.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.