3M™ Transpore™ Surgical Tape is a transparent, perforated plastic tape that tears easily and works reliably. Easy to handle with gloves.
• Easy, straight, bi-directional tear
• Easy to handle with gloves
• Good adhesion to skin and tubing
• Transparent and porous
• Hypoallergenic and not made with natural rubber latex
• Allows clinician to tailor the tape for various dressings and devices
3M™ Transpore™ Surgical Tape is for use securing tubing and devices (e.g., catheters, IV tubing), anchoring bulky dressings or when tape width must be customized.
|Impermeable to outside contaminants|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Not made w/ natural rubber latex||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
3M, with newly-acquired KCI, focuses on providing better care through patient-centered science, helping transform patient outcomes by stewarding skin, reducing the risk of preventable complications and restoring lives.