3M™ Transpore™ White Surgical Tape is a gentle tape with strong adhesion and easy, bi-directional tear for dressing application.
• Gentle to skin
• Easy, straight bi-directional tear
• Breathable to maintain skin integrity
• Good initial and long-term adhesion (72 hours)
• Easy to handle with gloves
• Hypoallergenic and not made with natural rubber latex
3M™ Transpore™ White Surgical Tape is for use securing dressings to damp or dry skin, taping fragile, at-risk skin, anchoring tubing and devices, when repeated taping is needed or when tape width must be customized.
|Impermeable to outside contaminants|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Not made w/ natural rubber latex||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
3M, with newly-acquired KCI, focuses on providing better care through patient-centered science, helping transform patient outcomes by stewarding skin, reducing the risk of preventable complications and restoring lives.