CarePICS® is a HIPAA-compliant telehealth platform designed to manage vascular disease and wound care patients. Enables virtual consults, telehealth visits, clinical image reporting, and automated medical supply ordering.
• Helps clinicians perform reimbursable activities related to managing vascular and wound care patients
• Web and mobile applications enable HIPAA-compliant sharing of clinical data through video, voice, text, and images
• Expedites and documents care coordination between providers
• Creates value through multiple solutions in one platform: wound measuring, patient telehealth visits, specialty consults, and medical supply ordering
• Wound measurement feature calculates surface area, length, and width without touching the wound
|Automated alert notifications on wound status||●|
|Smart device enabled||●|
|System hardware components|
|Use in home health setting||●|
|Use in long-term care setting||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
CarePICS is a digital health care company that builds applications to optimize clinical pathways and improve the management of vascular and wound care patients.